ServiceNow is making headlines as a lot many companies are using ServiceNow due to its constant innovation and due to its high speed of development and deployment. Most of the organizations making use of this particular service have benefitted in profits and revenue. With a proven capability to transform the IT industry and any enterprise, there is no wonder that ServiceNow has become so popular.
The following article aims to throw some light on what exactly is ServiceNow and the reasons it has gained so much popularity.
What is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow is a cloud-based company founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, which provides software as a service (SaaS) for technical management support. It supports IT Operations of large corporations, thereby improving their operational efficiency and automating their routine work tasks. Simply put, is a cloud-based software platform for IT Service Management (ITSM) that helps to automate IT Business Management (ITBM), thereby assisting business to become faster and scalable.
Why Service Now is a right fit for you?
ServiceNow may be described as a platform in the cloud that has a framework and tools which allows one to build in applications. It has a pre-built standard set of application to support any process, say IT, HR, customer service, legal, finance, etc. For those who are still stuck with manual processing and find it highly challenging to manage all their service requests, ServiceNow is a perfect solution as it provides with a single system of record on the cloud to solve all your internal challenges.
A lot many companies are using ServiceNow due to its constant innovation and due to its high speed of development and deployment. The best part of ServiceNow is that it can integrate with any tools easily. It therefore makes building any application hundred times faster than building it from scratch.
ServiceNow- as a ticketing tool?
A ticketing system is a customer service tool that helps companies manage their service and support cases.
It is where a request is logged on a work tracking system, detailing an issue that needs to be addressed, or a task that must be performed.
Why use ServiceNow?
The Cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) is transforming at a rapid pace. It is becoming a boon for the information technology industry, which is continuously working towards optimizing processes. Still, there are some businesses that are remaining hesitant about committing to ServiceNow for their organizations. With all the benefits that ServiceNow has to offer, it’s undoubtedly capturing a lot of attention worldwide.
Let’s look at the various benefits it has got to offer.
• Simplicity: The Now interface is simple, straightforward and user friendly. Also, the workflow within ServiceNow is very efficient. Such a clear task path makes it easy to manage the services.
• Infrastructure: You don’t have to invest in hardware, facilities, utilities, or building out a large data centre to grow your business. As it is a cloud based platform, no infrastructure is required.
• Scalable: ServiceNow Tools have the ability to amplify its impact on the customers and meet the demands posed. ServiceNow Platform is powerful, robust and helps to scale across multiple networks.
• Customized: One of the major concerns of every business is the customizability of any software as per their needs and desires. Now Tools are highly customizable.
• Cost Reduction: Using ServiceNow helps to reduce IT Service Management cost significantly.
• Higher ROI: It provides you with a higher Return on Investment (ROI). If executed properly, the ROI received with ServiceNow deployment can override the initial capital investment.
• Enhanced Collaboration: ServiceNow Tools can integrate with other tools easily. The guaranteed ease of use makes it an instant hit with the technical world.
• Reasonable: ServiceNow allows your employees to perform better and smarter. With a very reasonable maintenance cost, you can provide better support to customers.
• Ticketing made easy: ServiceNow has eased the process of ticket creation by navigating just a few fields to get the process underway. To create a ticket takes very little up front information and allows the user to submit a ticket quickly. It alerts immediately when a ticket has been created.
It obviously wouldn’t come as a surprise why ServiceNow adoption is on the rise this decade. It not only enables your business to have a much more streamlined and improved process, but also helps you manage your work faster and improves productivity manifold. When the negative impact to trying new things is low, it indeed assures you of higher rate of success.
And as it is rightly said that you will miss 100 percent of the shots that you don’t take, so isn’t ServiceNow definitely worth taking a shot?
Leave A Comment